Saturday, March 16, 2013

Who am I talking about?

WARNING!  This is a non-crafty post.  Yep.  I am working on a layout right now that I may want to save back to submit to magazines.  This means that I can't show it here right now.  I gave you sneak peeks of it in an earlier post, but it's changed a bit and I really do want to save it.

I guess I should show you who I am talking about all of the time.  You will hear a lot about Cate, Caleb, and Anna.  Cate and Caleb are our 5 year old twins.  Anna just turned 1.  My husband is Tony.  Here we are back in December.  Julie from New Edge Studio took this photo.  We had one heck of a time getting Caleb to behave that day.  You can see it in his eyes.
Anna is older now.  My hair is shorter now.  I look a little more tired.  lol!  Here are a few other great photos Julie took.






In the next week, I won't post much.  We are coming up on a weekend crop, so I will be packing bags starting tomorrow.  I do not look forward to this!  Everything used to be so portable.  Now that I have a craft room, it's no longer portable.  Saran wrap might be involved in the packing this time.  I'll update you on the progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment