Thursday, June 13, 2013

Wisconsin!

I want to thank everyone who is reading and leaving comments!  I quite a few from the HIMCR blog hop.  I love reading them and it helps me to find you and connect with your blog too!  Please, please, please subscribe or let me know you are reading and share my blog!

We are finally back and hopefully, completely caught up with laundry from our Wisconsin trip.  We went for my sister-in-law, Lindsey's, wedding.  Our next trip up will be for Christmas.  That trip will be our last trip to stay on the farm, as my sister-in-law Kayla, her husband Tim, and daughter Avery will be taking over the farm in early 2014.  We had an amazing time.  Lindsey, Nick (her now husband), Tony (my husband) and I all went geocaching early on in our trip.  We visited a 1960's era fallout shelter.  Best geocache we've ever done!  The rest of the trip was full of wedding craziness.  My brother-in-law Matt, his girlfriend Liz, and their daughters (2 more nieces!), Charlie and Ellie were there too.  We get to see them less often than the rest since they live in Ohio.  I got to spend a bunch of "Aunt Di and Charlie time" on Friday night.  I love my nieces so much!  Maybe that's because I can spend time with them, love on them, then get to hand them off when they cry.  lol!

Lindsey and Nick got married in a beautiful ceremony on June 1st.  Word of advice...if you are in a wedding, make sure to wear your spanx.  You never know when you'll be asked to climb the jungle gym in a short dress just to get the perfect photo.  At least when you have to get up and down, ungracefully, no one can see anything!  lol!

On our way home, we stopped to see my best friend, Jen in STL.  Forest Park is certainly busy during the weekend!

Here are a few snapshots from our trip.


.
Gift table from the wedding.  
Cate and Charlie
Nanny and her grandkids (minus 2)




No comments:

Post a Comment