Saturday, June 29, 2013

HIMCR #104--Freestyle

Sometimes I have trouble with freestyle weeks.  There are just too many options!  This week was the perfect week for a freestyle.  My cousin had a baby in May.  My grandparents were going to visit their newest great-granddaughter (they have 5 great-granddaughters and 3 great-grandsons!) and my mom wanted to send a gift to her new niece.  She told me that she was going to go to the dollar store and buy a card.  HA!  Fat chance!  I came up with, what I believe, is my favorite card I have ever made.  Seriously.  


You can't see it well from this photo, but I sanded down the paper and sprayed it with Gunmetal Maya Mist.  It's my favorite.  I haven't found a good way to photograph and make that shimmer show.  I "borrowed" that feather from Dad's fly tying stash.  SHHH!  I don't think he's noticed yet!

Make something, anything!, and Join us this week at Hiding in My Craft Room!

No comments:

Post a Comment