Saturday, June 8, 2013

HIMCR #101--Super Scraps Saturday

It's Super Scraps Saturday!  This means you should pull out those scraps you've saved for the last 5 years (yes...I'm looking at you Jen!) and participate!  I have wanted to use this piece from the Simple Stories Fabulous line for quite awhile and this gave me the perfect chance.  It's a "girly" version of the father's day layout from a few weeks ago.  


Anna was 9 months old when Julie from New Edge Studio did our family portraits.  She has grown so much in the last 6 months!  When I started, I only had the 6x12 top ten page and 2 other large scraps.  I used my Creative Memories tape runner (not the new one...I still have 6 refills for my old favorite one left!)  to tape them together.  Did it go great together?  I do think it needs some other embellishments, but I'm stuck! Suggestions anyone?

Don't forget to visit Hiding in My Craft Room and join us for this week's challenge!

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea what you are talking about. Who carries around scraps for 5 years... oh wait, I do! Love the picture and the journaling but your right, you need something else. do you have some numbered chipboard?

    ReplyDelete