Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Can't I lose anything?!

Have you seen those commercials for SlimQuick (or some other product like it) where the woman cuts out sugar and looses 6 lbs.  Her husband cuts out sugar and looses 40.  Yeah.  That's me.  Seriously.  I'm hungry.  This whole dieting thing is a pain.  I now know why people who eat healthy are skinny.  It's because they never get enough to eat!  I have tried making one meal a day be a broth based soup.  Yep.  Still hungry.  Eat 3 meals and 3 snacks a day.  Yep.  Still hungry.  When I get hungry, I get grumpy. Ask my kids.  So now I need to find a new way to do this.  Right now I am walking with mom 3 times a week and doing Les Mills Combat 5 times a week (when I don't face plant and hurt myself).  Stay tuned for further updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment