Saturday, May 25, 2013

HIMCR #99--Father's Day

It's Challenge #99 at Hiding in My Craft Room!  With Father's Day just around the corner, dads are our focus for the week.  This is one of my favorite pictures...ever.  My in-laws own a farm in Wisconsin.  The twins were 1 1/2 or 2 when this photo was taken.  They were walking down the lane to check on the pigs with Poppy.  It seemed appropriate for Father's Day.



Materials:
Bazzill Walnut Cream
Simple Stories Harvest Lane
Burlap Flower from K.I.S.S. Crop-n-Shop Events
Creative Memories Expressions of Him Velum Pack
Pink Paislee Cork Embellishments

So, create a father's day card, page, or gift and join us at Hiding in My Craft Room!  And don't forget!  Next week is challenge #100 and you are in for some great stuff!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I love the picture and that you choose not to back it. I'm also a fan of the cork accent pieces you used! Great job!

    ReplyDelete