Saturday, March 29, 2014

HIMCR Freestyle

Well, I have now served on the HIMCR design team for 1 year.  This commitment has gotten me through some hard times the last year.  Laurie has been a fantastic "boss" and I cannot thank her enough for giving me the opportunity to participate with her.

When this posts, I will be in Montana.  Yep.  I'm trading our 60 an 70 degree weather for 30 degrees and snow.  Tony's brother Matt is getting married and soon I will have a new sister-in-law!



This week's sponsor is Paper Temptress.  She is giving a fantastic prize!  This beautiful pink paper is from paper temptress.  I love it!

Head on over to Hiding In My Craft Room and enter for this great prize.  And make sure to keep checking back to see new things that I am doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment