Saturday, January 18, 2014

HIMCR 133--Clean and Simple

Yay!  It's my specialty.  I hate my creations to be cluttered.  I play around with that style every once in awhile, as you can look back in my posts and see.  However, my favorites are the ones where one thing takes center stage.

This week, our sponsor is Paper Temptress.  She has provided a 25.00 gift card for one lucky winner.  Oh my goodness.  They have beautiful paper!  Our wonderful design team was given paper and we got to choose our own.  When I got them in the mail, my instant favorites were the Azalea Metallic (you'll see this later in the week!), Graphite Must Touch (to die for! I'll be ordering reams of this!), and Grey Crepe (again...reams of this!).


I used the Grey Crepe, Graphite Touch, and Pearl Glimmer.  I used the Graphite for the love tag and sanded it down.  LOVE IT!  I also used my embossing folders for the background and love tag.  

Now, head on over to Hiding in My Craft Room and enter a clean and simple creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment