Monday, April 8, 2013

It's Shopping Time!

WOOHOO!  Today is drop off day for leaders at Rhea Lana's of Joplin.  This means I get to get all of this stuff out of my house.

I estimate that it's about $400.00 worth of clothing, shoes, and a few toys.  If I sell 100% of it, I'll make $300.00 after my 30% that goes to the sale.  Not too shabby!  Now, I won't see a check.  Why?  Yeah...I spend it all.  After all, I will have 2 kids to buy summer and school clothes for and a baby that needs 12-18 month AND 18-24 month clothes before the next sale.  I also need 2 sizes of shoes for each child, at least 2 pairs a child.  It is very overwhelming to shop for all of that in 2 days total.  My hope is that I will pay little to no money out of pocket.  I'll give you an update next Wednesday on pickup day!

No comments:

Post a Comment